Directions0/0 steps made
- The first ingredient in the rub is cumin. We are toasting up whole cumin and grinding it, but you can use cumin from your spice cabinet.
- Next, take the two chiles and remove the seeds.You do that by chopping off the top making a slit down the side, opening it up and scraping out the seeds. If you don’t want to go through this effort you can use whatever chile powder you like.
- Next, chop up the two chiles into smaller pieces. I’ve found that it makes it easier to blend it up into a powder. Throw it into your favorite blender cup.
- Add the two ground chiles to the cumin add the spicy chile powder and grind it up. Add salt and garlic, then grind it up a bit more.
- Let’s chop skirt steak into evenly sized pieces so they fit better. Throw it in the bag and marinate it. Add the ground up rub add the oil Mix it up and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- With the grill set up for direct grilling, we are going to cook them about 4 minutes per side. Half way through, give them a flip and make sure they are cooking evenly.
- After it’s rested for a few minutes, it’s time to cut it up.
- Now to make the burrito. Throw on some meat and some beans mango guacamole, sour cream Now that is a burrito that will beat fast food any day.
- Ease of cooking
- Ingredients availability
- Cooking time
Delicious Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe, Try and Taste it Now!