Directions0/0 steps made
- In a small saucepan, heat one tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook stirring until translucent and beginning to brown for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the honey hot pepper sauce and chili powder and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat stir in the lemon juice and set aside .
- Preheat a grill or large grill pan to medium-high rub the chicken with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt grill unter well marked for about 7 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the bottoms are well marked and the chicken is cooked through for another 2 minutes transfer to a plate and brush with the reserve honey glaze cover with foil and let it rest 5 minutes meanwhile grill the pineapple until well marked on one side about four minutes then slip and cook for another 2 minutes
- Add the chicken and you are ready to serve your summer cool chicken breast
- Ease of cooking
- Ingredients availability
- Cooking time
Very easy chicken dinner recipes! Amazing.