Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and brown them in the skillet turn them over.
- Two and a half minutes on each side remove the chops from the skillet and set them aside for later.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in the same skillet and add the pickled jalapeno peppers and the onion stir them together and cook for two minutes.
- Now stir in the poblano peppers garlic and rice cook for one minute before adding the water pasta sauce peas and corn.
- Give the skill at a good stir and bring it all to a boil.
- Reduce the heat pop on the lid and let it simmer for 10 minutes now.
- Add the pork chops back into the skillet along with any juices left on the plate cover the skillet again and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- The pork should now be cooked through but still slightly pink in the middle spoon the rice onto a
plate and top with the pork chops sprinkle on some cilantro before serving