- Now, cut the zucchini into small cubes, and put them in a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil, and cook them on a medium heat.
- Add also the cherry tomatoes. Now, put a little bit of salt on it so the salt will get the water out of the zucchini, and the water will also come from the juicy tomatoes.
- Add the garlic just one clove. After a couple of minutes, add nice sun-dried tomatoes. Make sure you get good quality sun-dried tomatoes.
- When you see that these are cooked properly, you want to add a nice pesto, homemade pesto if you can, and just stir it properly, and make sure you get the flavors combined properly.
- Then, towards the end, we want to put maybe 100, 150 grams of baby spinach, and cook it a little bit, so that you can create a base for a dish.
- Cut this beautiful piece of salmon in half, and squeeze some lemon on top. Now it’s time to cook the salmon in a nice sauce, use extra virgin olive oil. And then, we want to cook the skin for about 6 minutes, 5 to 6 minutes, and when you see it’s cooked, you turn it, and you cook the rest for about 4 more minutes.
- When it’s nice and ready, we want to assemble everything. So do a nice base on the plate, fresh pesto on top to give the final
touch to this dish.
- Ease of cooking
- Ingredients availability
- Cooking time
Crispy skin salmon is a healthy seafood dish.